Saturday, March 10, 2007

Zoom Zoom Zoom!

During high school my friends and I were always interested in doing various personality tests, even though I knew most, if not all of them are just for fun and nowhere near accurate. I think it was just a futile attempt to get to know ourselves better.

I still remember a test about what do we feel go by the fastest, a day, a week, a month or a year. I don't, however, remember what the results were supposed to indicate.

I'd think being a stay-at-home mom, time would go by slow. But since Colin was born, days, months, and years have just flew. Once in a while there'd be pockets of time during the day that seems a bit slow, but generally I never run out of things to do in the house or with the boys. After the time spent supervising mealtimes, nap times and most recently, "pooping-in-the-toilet" times, there really isn't that much time left.

Sometimes it freaks me out a bit when I was reminded how time just zoom by. I mean, in a few years I would be 40! 40 should be the age of my parents, not me! But as I think further, I realize I really have no ground for complaint about my amazing journey called life. I might want to go back and undo a few stupid things I did, but every step I took was part of God's plan to make me who I am today. And no plan is better than God's plan! I'm just so thankful of the grace of God that brought me to where I am today.

No comments: