Saturday, February 03, 2007

Do this! My Way! NOW!

I don't think I'm a control freak. But it does bother me in various degrees when people make different choices that I don't think it's the best, or when they don't do things exact way and timeframe that I want.

I have to be careful not to micromanage. To do so I would overstep others' boundaries, not to mention that'd be extremely annoying. The real issue here is the lack of trust in God. Real lasting change can only comes from God. I need to put trust in God to change the hearts of others and mine, in His own time, IF that's what He planned to do.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 (NIV)

Now we just have to make sure we're "those who love him." :)

No comments: